Monday, January 25, 2010

Fat Camp -- Day 7

Sorry, sorry!  This writing every night thing is tricky... I'm usually worn out by the end of the dinner!

Yesterday was a bit of a lazy day anyway--there are no classes on the weekend, as I said, and almost no exercise classes either. 
I was still tired from being up until 10:30 Saturday night (I know, I know, I'm so *old*!) when I got up for breakfast.  I had been planning on cardio kickboxing after breakfast, so I went over to the gym at 9:00.  While I was waiting I stretched my legs a bit and then my tummy wasn't feeling great so I lay down on one of their raised platform mat thingies (for people who can't get down to or up from the floor easily) and did some relaxation exercises and deep breathing.  I was almost asleep when someone walked into the gym on her way out (there's an exit there that's closer to the buildings where our rooms are.)  I realized it was after 9:10, so I pulled out my schedule and lo and behold, I'd gotten the times mixed up and kickboxing wasn't until 10:10.  Since my tummy still wasn't very happy, I decided to go back to my place and lie in bed for awhile catching up on lost sleep.  I didn't actually nap, but I ended up sort of zoning in and out until about 11.  At that point I got up and did some cardio on the bike for half an hour to make up for missing kickboxing.  I am little sad I didn't get to the class, since it's not offered regularly, but on the other than my tummy is happy, so at least half of us had a good time. ;-)  There really wasn't anything after lunch, period.  Sundays are lazy days.  So I hung around my apartment doing puttering things like reading stuff online and napping for real until dinner time.  After dinner I sat in the common area until 6 chatting and planning my special menu for Tuesday night (more on THAT later!  Ahahahahahaha!  The tension shall DESTROY you!  oh, the sweet, sweet power!) then got home again just in time to see that the Jets monumentally collapsed. =(  Stupid Giant Airplanes.

At least the Saints/Colts should make for a good Superbowl...

No comments:

Post a Comment