Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fat Camp -- Day 18

Did the usual 30 minutes on the bike this morning, but then I took a bit of a break this morning. 
Watched the first third of Lost, made some lists of things to do and things to schedule before I leave.  After lunch I was a very busy girl, however.  I had a two-person pilates class with my friend Sara (no relation).  Then I ran back to my room for therapy, after which I ran back to the gym for Gyrokinesis, which is a kind of flexibility training, followed by Dance Fusion, which continues to be awesome, though only because it feels like I'm in a safe place here.

So I think this was my first day where all my classes were exercise, nothing in a lecture.  I kind of missed it.  (This is not my fault -- I attempted to go to an endocrinology talk first thing after breakfast, but it turns out the endocrinologist is away this week and nobody remember to inform participants.)

I am still achy from yesterday, and now I'm even achy-ier from today, but fortunately I have a massage in just under half an hour, and then I will be a melted puddle of abby-goo.

Assuming I re-coagulate sometime before morning, I'll catch up with you all tomorrow. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment