Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fat Camp -- Day 26

Once again, treadmill before breakfast.  Getting into a routine with that, which is both good (in that it's becoming a part of the day I semi-look forward to) and bad, in that my body will adjust to this, too, and then I'll have to mix it up again.


After breakfast I had yoga, which was very relaxing and stretchy.  Then I did some more work on organizing for home.

Post lunch, I went to a class called Structure for the Real World, which was very helpful, and all about how to transition from my stay here, with tremendous amounts of support and a lot of the structure done for me, back to my life at home.  Then I hung out with friends for an hour, one of whom decided to randomly give me a neck and shoulder rub.

I wasn't complaining. =)

At 3:00 I had my final session with my trainer here, who is awesome.  I shall miss him tremendously.  Then I had therapy.

After dinner I went to the movies, where I hardly even thought about the popcorn smell.  I saw The Young Victoria, and I really enjoyed it, although I always get sad when I remember Albert died so young and she mourned him for the next 40+ years.  I guess it's hard to date and fall in love a second time when you're Queen...

By the time the movie ended, it was snowing, and all I can say is, North Carolina better be on top of clearing it this time, because I have a flight to catch tomorrow!  If all things are copacetic, I leave at 10:30 tomorrow from Raleigh-Durham and arrive in New York about noon/12:30.  We shall see.

Oh yes, North Carolina.  We.  Shall.  See.

No comments:

Post a Comment