Monday, February 1, 2010

Fat Camp -- Day 15

Another day of bustle bustle bustle.

As has become the status quo, I went to group cycling at 7:10, and had my butt whupped but good.  I also successfully got two other people to come, which is awesome because otherwise it would've been just me and the trainer and she would've whupped my butt but gooder.

And frankly, my butt is sore enough as it is.  At some point you get used to those seats, yes?

After breakfast I had stretch class, which has become some of my favorite 50 minutes in the universe.  Then I stumbled back to my room to shower because, quite frankly, I was *rank*.  At 11:10 I went to Relaxation/Creative Visualization, which is another of my favorite 50 minutes.  (These 50 minutes, for me?  They're just what I really always WANTED!)  I got seriously deep into my image, too.  I was at Kildare, in the hammock under the trees by the ping-pong house, and I could hear the lake lapping against the shore and the distant murmur of happy voices, and there was a gentle breeze blowing, and it was heavenly.

After lunch I had therapy, in which I made the startling revelation that there's a difference between taking care of myself (a good thing to learn to do) and taking care of ONLY myself (which is what I mistakenly feel like I'm doing when I do the former.)  So, something to work on.

After therapy I had some time to kill, so I read a bit and then did 15 minutes on the recumbent bike before my trainer whupped my butt but goodest.

Then a nice long chat with the Bo, who was Mo-less today, followed by some downtime, dinner, and then a jaunt to Target to get some more sugarless gum and some bath oil and a scented candle.  (Two t-shirts decided to follow me home, but I don't know how they found me.  Honest.)

Okay, seriously?  I just walked down the flight of stairs to my apartment, and I have to say.  My butt is going to be maaaaaaad come morning.  Frankly, my knees were none to pleased with me either. 

Stupid body parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment