Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fat Camp -- Day 23

Another session on the bike pre-breakfast.  I pushed myself a little more this time, knowing that I can't do group cycling tomorrow.  I did some 1 minute hill climbs, and a few sprints as well, and got my heart rate up to 162.  After breakfast I had therapy, but other than that I took it a little easy because I knew what was coming in the afternoon...


Right after lunch, I had a meeting with one of the nutritionists on staff to discuss my planned menu for the dinner outing tonight; we were going to a seafood restaurant and I'd called ahead and all that stuff, and was tres excited.  Then I had martial arts, which I loved as always, and because I was sad that it was my final martial arts class I followed it up by going to Chair Karate, which is martial arts for just the upper body (since you're seated.)  Then I showered and changed, and then we went to Squid's!

At Squid's, I had half a dozen oysters, half a salad, half a wood-grilled salmon, half a cup of brown rice and half of a serving of steamed asparagus and mixed veggies, for under 400 calories.  And it was DELICIOUS. 

I've pushed myself to stay up a little later tonight, since I get to sleep in tomorrow (no exercise allowed before my fitness test...), but I'm tired, so I'm going to bed anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment