Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fat Camp -- Day 25

Did treadmill intervals again this morning, and it paid off -- down 1.2 lbs today!  I'm digging this whole mix-up the work-out dealio.
After breakfast I had some down time that I spent prepping for going home -- things like starting to plan my meals for next week.  Then I went to a class on Plateaus & Weight Loss, which was very helpful, even though I've been fortunate enough not to really have a plateau as of yet.

Lunch was Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Potato, and it was fanTAStic.  And much healthier than actual philly cheesesteaks, so bonus.  Take that, Philadelphia!  How do you like THEM apples?  huh?  huh?

That's what I thought!

After lunch, I did another 20 minutes on the treadmill before therapy.  Then I went to Gyrokinesis, which is a kind of movement/flexibility class that I didn't really dig that much the first time around, but I wanted to get more exercise in.  I felt like such a lazybones today, only doing 100 minutes when I've been doing 130 the rest of the week...

After that I showered, because I was gross and also I wanted to do laundry and clean all my exercise clothes.

Then I had my ultimate treat to myself after dinner: a hot stone massage.

And then I decided to brew a cup of tea in my apartment and spilled boiling water all over my left hand.  It's a wonder I can type at all.

I'm going to go run my hand under cold water again, because the numbness is starting to wear off, and then I'm for bed.  Talk to you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment