Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fat Camp -- Day 10.1

Bit of a blah day all around today.  Started out up .4 lbs, usual zig-zag of post-water-weight loss.

More to the point, started out the day feeling nauseated.  Made myself go to Core Conditioning nonetheless, but then went back to my room and lay down for two hours until lunch.  After lunch, I still felt nauseated. =(  I went to my training session, where we did Pilates with the machines, and it was good, in spite of feeling sick.  Then I dragged myself to Group, on the grounds that it's my last session before going home.  But after that, I actually napped for an hour until dinner time.

Still feeling kind of meh even as I type this.  I suspect I know why, and for the sakes of people's virgin minds, that is all I will say on THAT subject.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment