Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fat Camp -- Day 4.1

Today started out EVEN BETTER THAN YESTERDAY (notice a trend here?) as I lost 1.4 lbs!



Of course, then I totally zonked out on the exercise (more on that later), so tomorrow I'll probably come back down to earth.  But right now, I'm walking around humming to myself a little song I made up, called "4 days, 3.6 lbs". 

See if you can guess the lyrics.

After breakfast I went to assertiveness training, where I was able to roleplay some stuff.  Turn out, by the way?  I have trouble asserting myself.  BUT!  Not as much trouble, in recent months, as I used to, and nowhere near as much trouble as I think I do.

My homework for next week is to try to recognize every time I feel fear, to accept it, and acknowledge it, and remember it. 

Then I went to do the elliptical, but there are only 2 ellipticals here, and the good one was being used.  I tried using the not-good one, but that one doesn't incorporate your arms, and something about not moving my arms made it not gel at all for me.  I then tried the seated cross-trainer, but HATED it.  So I said screw it, I'll hit the elliptical this afternoon, and chatted with people instead.

This was followed by a class on Self-Defeatism, and then a yummy yummy lunch.

After lunch I DID hit the elliptical, and due to my experience yesterday, I punched in the workout time as an hour.  I had to stop after 30 minutes, though, because my calves were absolutely killing me.  I limped homeward to shower, and let me tell you, that single staircase I walk down to get to my apartment?  I had to take it S-L-O-O-O-O-W-L-Y.  I think all the exercise has caught up with me, because after my shower I fell asleep until dinner.  Now I'm killing the 45 minutes until my massage, which will hopefully take care of a lot of the soreness and leave me raring to go tomorrow.

In any event, I'm still humming...

No comments:

Post a Comment