Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fat Camp -- Day 11.1

Started the day 1.5 lbs down from yesterday.  Take that, blockages!
Other than that, it was a bizarrely lazy day here at Camp Fatty.  There were weirdly few classes being offered, and I wasn't interested in any of them.  I went to the specialty sneaker store, though, and got me my new pair o' sneaks.  (Actually, I got two pairs, on the theory I can keep one in the country and not have to carry sneakers back and forth.)

What else? 

Some of us spent 45 minutes sitting outside, just chatting and enjoying the sunlight, which was lovely.

At some point I did 45 minutes on the elliptical...

For such a lazy day, it's oddly hard to remember everything that occured.

Though I remember what happened after dinner, since I just got back from that.  After dinner: shopping!  We went to New Hope Commons shopping center.  I got work-out gloves at Dick's, work-out clothes at Old Navy, and some extremely cheap DVDs at Wal-Mart.  Seriously, people, Supermans I-IV for $5!  FIVE BUCKS!  (that's TOTAL, not per movie!) Also, The Sword in the Stone!  It was a cheap movie bonanza of EPIC proportions.

And then we all met at Barnes and Noble and had decaf coffees and NO SUGAR OR YUMMY, YUMMY LOOKING TREATS LIKE THE PEANUT BUTTER CUP CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES.  Fie on you, delicious baked goods!

And then I came home, and now I'm typing up this post, and next I'm probably going to go fall asleep!  And that's my day.



... I really wanted those cookies...

No comments:

Post a Comment