Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fat Camp -- Day 3.1

Started the day with the happy discovery that I'd lost another 1.2 lbs--thank you, water weight!  (and an eensy bit of fat)
My first class after breakfast was Core Conditioning, where we, you guessed it, worked on our core muscles.  For fifty excruciating minutes.

Well, okay, for forty-five excruciating minutes, followed by five blissful minutes of stretching.  But it FELT like fifty!  (It felt like a hell of a lot more than that, to be honest.)

Then I had a training session with Randy.  I tried explaining to him that I am a delicate flower.  He said he loves working with delicate flowers, cause he knows how to kick their butts.

Which he proceeded to do.

I do love feeling stronger, don't get me wrong, and I adore Randy.  But my poor body!  owowowowowowow.

I then hobbled homewards, where I chatted with my parents for a little bit, until Mom had to hang up, and I had to go to lunch, and there was no one left for Dad to talk to. 

I presume he hung up as well.

After lunch I had a class called Say It or Eat It, which boils down to assertiveness training.  (The idea being that if we don't learn how to express our emotions, we end up eating.)  Then I went to do 30 minutes on the elliptical.  After 20 minutes, I decided I could knock out 40 instead of 30.  After 37 minutes, I thought, eh, another 10, that's easy, make it a nice round 50.  After 50 minutes I died.

(No, not really.)

Then I really really hobble homewards, to shower and do laundry and watch an episode of Doctor Who on my laptop.  Then I really really REALLY hobbled back to the main building for dinner.

 Somehow, I managed to get home again, and type up this post for all of you, and unless you want me to predict the future, that's pretty much all I have to say about today...

No comments:

Post a Comment