Monday, January 17, 2011

Fat Camp -- Day 8.1

Sign I've been hanging around a lot of Southerners/Texans: I completely non-ironically uttered the words, "it looks like it's fixin' to rain" today.

I also stayed at exactly the same weight as yesterday.  Fair enough, after a rest day.

First class of the day was stretch, which is usually almost always awesome, and was especially so today.  Then I saw the elliptical was free, so I knocked out my hour of cardio by 11:00 am.  Then I made my stinky way home, to destinkify enough that people would be willing to eat lunch with me.

Apres dejeuner, there was a class called Hot Topics in Health; today's hot topic was keeping track of exercise (the various ways to do it, the pros and cons of each, and why tracking in general is a good idea.)

Then I had an hour to kill before training, so I did puzzling in the lounge area.

While I was training, I was doing side bends and facing the parking lot, and I saw a big van sitting in a handicapped spot.  In the van was someone who was clearly a Structure House participant.  EATING ICE CREAM.

I cracked up.  Randy and I spent the next 5 minutes looking at each other and laughing.  I also promised him that in thirty years, that will not be me.

No, if I am so unfortunate as to be the kind of personality that is at Structure House and still cheating, I will, at the very least, drive outside and park on the street.




... it was pretty amusing, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment